Thursday, December 02, 2004

New Arrival

On November 30, 2004, I had a tee-time to play the latest and greatest golf course that the Atlantic City Area has to offer, Vinyard Golf at Renault Winery. The website is simply a design knock-off of the PGA's 2004 Open Golf Championship website, and a poor one at that. However, the noon tee-time, would never be made.

Earlier in the morning, my wife, nine-months pregnant, started having stomach pains, and so I canceled with the pro-shop. As it was out first baby, she was unfamiliar with what early labor pains should feel like. An really, what does an apple taste like... And so it came to pass, at 5:07pm (just about the time I would have been leaving the pro-shop following my round), Adam was born. A beautiful and healthy baby boy, weighing in at 6 pounds 13 ounces came in to our lives and will someday adorn all the golf that the Atlantic City area has to offer.

I am certain that he was keenly aware of my wish to play the new Renault golf course, and he too wanted to go (and wasn't going to let me play it without him). So it came to pass that I will have to wait for another day to play South Jersey's latest golf course.